Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Gratitude


This is so true . . . I’m grateful for the relationship I have with my mom.  She wasn’t perfect, but no one is, we are all human.  As my mother, I know she did the best job she could.  I know she has done, and would do anything within her power to help me be the best person I can be.  She loved me, believed in me, supported me, and taught me so many things!  She taught me how to sew, how to cook (wish I would have paid more attention to that one), how to clean (you could eat off her toilet seat at any given time), I owe her so much.  She was my biggest cheerleader!  I will never be able to repay her, but I will always honor her and be grateful for the many sacrifices she made in my behalf.  I hope to live my life so that when she is gone, I won’t have any regrets.

Thanks mom, I love you,
~Les

No comments:

Post a Comment